Monday, June 2, 2008

Angel's Back!!

1st i would like to say million of Sorry for those who always read my Blog..
i ran away for almost a YEAR!!!
sorry guys
didn't meant to , i had forgotten my password and because of the hectic college life
I'm gonna tell you what happened in my ONE YEAR missing day

#####################################################################

College life is great !!
that was what i thought it was, too bad, it wasn't

College life is hectic

i just finish my 1st year in Taylor in ADP (American Degree Program)
wasn't really fun after all
It was fun in the 1st semester where i only taken up 3 subjects. It seems so easy for me and i had no hard time dealing with the 3 subjects and i pass with "flying color"

2nd year in ADP
4 subjects was fixed and i must not drop any of it because it was all about Life and Death!!
if i were to drop or fail any one of the fixed subjects, i will not permitted to transfer to Australia Degree
so 2nd semester was where my Hectic life started
I'd got assignment, assignment and assignment seems to be like everyday in Hell
not to mention there was this BOTAK( Bold) lecturer who really kept me annoyed all the time
He was giving us many types of assignment to us (Sub: Statistic), and the due date was around 2 days time
CAN U IMAGINE ??

the worst was not about being too "good" to give us the assignment, but all assignment that we handed up turned out to have a TICK/ NIKE trademark on our name
CAN U IMAGINE HOW DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE HAD??
i worked day and night for the assignment ended up with just a TICK

3rd semester!!!!!
Worst of the Worst

How could it be??
I have 2 Classes with the BOTAK!!

AM i too UNLUCKY??
Yes,i am

He teaches Marketing and Management
I'm Extremely Superb fed-up with his teaching
he thought nothing but just reading out the book!!
He is the only Lecturer who can't finish the syllabus...
Marketing (9/12 topics)
Management (9/22 topics)

LOOKED!!! what a mess ....
Mess to me, he kept confusing me with Marketing and Management
i guess he confused himself as well

bad lecturer
he shouldn't be a lecturer
we student pay for knowledge
however, i am sure that i got nothing from him!!!

#################################################################

sSEE

that is Angel's 1 year of hectic life in college

Now Angel's is waiting for the 2nd year of Degree to start!!
before that Congrats Angel for passing all the subjects with flying colors and manage to make her way to transfer to Australia degree


Angel will be going to UNISA (University of South Australia) in July
Hehehe :)
What a Lucky day i have ( on the exam day)

**********************************************************************************

while waiting for the College to start
Angel's looking for a Part-Time jobs
All in VAIN!!!!
almost all are looking for permanent/ full time worker
so haiz.....

However, life still go on
Angel go for Yoga..... exercising
aha

wish Angel good luck in her future ya



Angel-Rachel

3 comments:

Mcwhisky said...

Aussie? Get me some tix to pay you a visit alright. Then, smuggle some Dingos and wombats for me. Lemme think of something else. BRB :}

RacheL~.~ Ching Ching said...

huh.... certainly dun understand the words...-.-''
dingos ?? wombats??
apa tu la??

my english as u know
wakkakaka
just passes with BLUE color onli

Mcwhisky said...

Hmm... Once you're in Australia, send me a package (a box could be better) of nougatines, Tim-Tams and lemme see... More Tim-Tams!! When are you going off? I wanna see you sob for the last time, and let's go shop for the very last time. :P