Tuesday, December 26, 2006

good friends.. and working environment... FRIENDS

hi
is 5pm now... my office here is quite.... nothing for me to do since i'd finish up all the things in the morning.. relax time..
so im here to create a new post...
is the 2nd week of me sitting in the office WORKING... see some of you might not really believe a playful girl like me can stay up here in the office environment for 2 week... hey!!! i have 2 weeks to go.. and im ready for it..
the working environment here really are interesting and i've had work with many people and meet so many people..
all with gentle and warm heart.. to teach me, to help me in this new environment..
im so glad that im here.. working
i really learn something new
very new

thanks to all my colleagues....

too bad i cant capture some of my office environment and let you guys feel the lovely heere

now i can really sence some different situation.. ya my friends are right
why m i feel upset for losing someone who not worth it
i have more things to do out here
and ..... see i can have fun
thanks friends... speacially...you (lht) u know who you are...
you really help me much to overcome my sadness and pain.. THANKs so much

ehem... almost time.. is 5.30pm... have to off.. haha
see 5.45pm is time for me to go home.. so today i can write till here...

thanks again for reading my blog.. feel free to drop me comment..
i always welcome comments...

rachel-ching

No comments: